Low child/teacher ratios and small classroom sizes allow greater personal attention for each and every preschool child in our care. Whether you are seeking care for you infant, toddler, or preschooler the Early Childhood Learning Center (ECL) is here for you.
Tamassee DAR School’s Early Childhood Learning program is licensed by the South Carolina Department of Social Services, nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), and an ABC Quality Center. Every child deserves the chance to reach their full potential. Let us encourage, challenge and inspire your little ones to develop a love of lifelong learning.
Hours of Operation
Fees (Effective January 2022)
- Registration Fee: $25 (due at sign-up and yearly on August 1st)
- Infants & Toddlers (Full-Day Care): $120/week
- Ages 2–3 Years (Full-Day Care): $110/week
- SC First Steps 4K: $125/week (Mid August through end of July)
Free 4K for qualifying families (apply at: scfirststeps.org)
* 10% discount to multiple child families
* We accept ABC Vouchers and offer Oconee County First Steps Parent Scholarships to assist with tuition costs as funds are available.
For information on after school care for K5 – 8th grade please visit our After School Program page.
Contact Amy Wills – Coordinator of Early Childhood Education at 864-944-2270 or email email@example.com to learn more about our programs and enrolling your child.
Tamassee DAR School is an equal opportunity provider.