At Tamassee DAR School it is all about the children and their families! We seek professional servant-minded people that desire to be a part of our child-centered and family-focused environment.
As a nationally accredited children and family service organization, we are committed to providing the highest quality of programs and services possible for the those we serve. If you are interested in helping us create opportunities for students to be successful, valued, and respected—we need you to join our family!
Compensation is based on position and experience. Eligible employees are offered a benefits package that includes health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and up to 12 paid holidays.
Join our Team! Should you see a position that you are interested in pursuing, please click on the application button and complete the employment application packet. Resumes are welcome but do not replace the application. Applications are required prior to scheduling an interview. Please send your completed packet to Jan Honeycutt in our Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 864.944.0097.
Tamassee DAR School
c/o Jan Honeycutt, Human Resources Officer
PO Box 8
Tamassee, SC 29686
SUMMER DAY CAMP COUNSELOR
REPORTS TO: Day Camp Director
CLASSIFICATION: hourly (part-time/temporary)
Join our team and help us create memorable experiences! Tamassee DAR School is a non-profit children’s and family service organization that has been a place of hope and learning for children in need for 100 years. At Tamassee DAR School it is all about the children and their families! We seek professional servant-minded people that desire to be a part of our child-centered and family-focused environment.
Day Camp Counselor Overview
We are looking for energetic Day Camp Counselors to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our programs. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination. This position strives for success and high quality of work being mindful that all personal and professional actions should reflect positively on the School.
Day Camp Counselor Qualities
Ability to work with children to grow in character, experiences and insights • Ability to guard the health and well-being of campers at all times • Prior experience working with children • Enthusiastic, Responsible, Dependable, Level-Headed, Flexible, and Calm in all situations • Have a High School Diploma or equivalent • Have a valid driver’s license • CPR/First Aid Certified OR willing to become certified before the summer begins • Housing available
Day Camp Counselor Responsibilities
Work with group of campers and provide a fun, safe and exciting camp experience • Cooperate with fellow Counselors and Program Administration • Greet families and campers upon arrival • Support leadership in establishing rules and emergency procedures with campers • Participate in all camp activities • Help out where needed and lead activities when asked to by leadership
As a nationally accredited children and family service organization, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care possible for the children we serve. If you are interested in helping us create opportunities for children to be successful, valued, and respected — we need you to join our family!
Download application packet and clearance forms at www.tdarschool.org.
Complete and submit one of ways:
Via mail to: Tamassee DAR School, Human Resources, PO Box 8, Tamassee, SC 29686,
Via Fax to: 864-944-0097,
Via Email to: email@example.com
If you prefer, you may also apply at Indeed.com.
EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING TEACHER
DEPARTMENT: Early Childhood Learning
SUPERVISOR: Early Childhood Learning Director/Coordinator
Qualifications: Early Childhood Learning Teachers shall be at least 18 years of age. Teachers must have, or be actively working towards an Early Childhood Development Degree, Diploma or Certificate. They must have the ability to be assertive and the ability to plan and organize appropriate age related classroom activities with patience and flexibility. Have a love and understanding of young children.
Overview: We are looking for an Early Childhood Learning Teacher to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facilities. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Submit weekly lesson plans and activities to be approved by the ECL Director/Coordinator.
- Plan, prepare, organize and implement games, activities, and special events.
- Design and follow a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities.
- Attend mandatory training throughout the year as required by organization and licensing agencies. Twenty-six hours required annually.
- Observe children’s interactions and promote the spirit of concord
- Assist with homework and evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track.
- Collaborate with other colleagues and supervision.
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official sources.
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children.
- Clean and organize room for the next day.
- Dress according to TDAR school dress code.
- Arrive at scheduled time and be prepared to work.
- Attend all staff meetings and trainings.
- Assist ECL Director/Coordinator in any other areas as may be deemed necessary.
- Other duties as assigned and expected by supervision and management.